Thursday, June 6, 2013

[requested] T-shirts!



Hiya!
I used the shirts with my previous upload and someone wanted them so voila, le quick upload!

- They use Diesel SP mesh but are base game ready
- Two recolorable areas, the shirt and lace back - prints aren't recolorable
- 4 Cupcake Cult prints, 1 from Restyle and plain 


That's it darlings! Like me on FACEBOOK if you don't need friends if you have toys!
By the way, I missed the 666th like ._. I've been waiting for the 666th fan so long!








7 comments:

  1. OMG thank you so much for releasing these, i'm exremely grateful and happy right now!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks! I have a few of their shirts :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much guys!
    @Bringmevictory I don''t have any of their shirts because they aren't avaiable in my country however I'd love too, their prints are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them and love you for releasing these. I like the plain white version. Very girly and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where did you get the dolls in the picture?

    ReplyDelete