Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Manwhore of the Year 2012 - End of the Contest!

Hiya!

Thanks for all your votes and comments! :D 
I'm happy to announce the winners:

The title of Manwhore of 2012 goes to Alejandro with 45 votes!
The first vice-Manwhore of the year 2012 is Blondie, voted 43 times!
And last but not least, Paveuchi becomes the second vice-Manwhore of the year, having 37 votes!

Those guys will be uploaded in the first place! 
Probably quite soon, I'm gonna do it between one piece of cake and another! :D

Voldi is raging because he missed out on crown! He has 36 votes.

A special audience prize goes to Michaił Nastyodorov who wins the title of Everyday Hero, because the crowd can relate to him!

Maybe I will host a Womanwhore of 2012 contest, too.

***
So yeah, I hope you're having a wonderful X-mas time. Wear a warm scarf everytime you leave!

5 comments:

  1. wow!!!!Thank you for your awesome work! I wish you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) . Your work is amazing :) a look for a leather underwear for male but i don't find this everywhere (sorry for my pooor english i'm french) , there where a leather underwear on One Billions pixel site but it closed :( and gaysims.net and another one are closed too :(( Do you have any suggestion ? :)

    Thank U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it's what i'm looking for :)
    http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com.es/2010/07/leather-undies-by-new-one.html

    If you can help me :°)

    I'm not good on internet and blogs so i send U my email ( if you have advice or link to help me )

    Thanxxxxx U

    Ps: iF it's U on the photo , Yur sooooo wonderfuuuul

    :)

    Yanis *

    ReplyDelete