Friday, January 13, 2012

Leather Skinnies Also Pour Femmes! + gloves


Hiya!
This is the last thing I'm going to bore you with on the roll.
I converted last pants for girls too and I must admit I like it more this way. Which is strange because the original EA textures were for males, but hey, maybe because it's EA!
I asked underground dildocore progressive gay ambient metal band Wiq von Frege and the Stand-offish Bitches to pose for me!
Ach, last but not least.If you still want me to upload my models just tell me which one.
Ahh, I'm so devoted to my simmies. Most of them I have since the sims 3 came out though they evolved later with CC, sliders and so on.
Someone on a russian finds site was wondering why I use fat models (at least I think so because I always have problems with that wicked cyrillic scripting). So the answer is BECAUSE I DO LIKE THEM. 
Enjoy.


Gloves have 2 versions, studded and plain ^^
***
I SO NEED THIS TO BE COVERED BY RAMMSTEIN.
Lyrics are pretty much Rammstein's style XD

14 comments:

  1. The pants are really cool.. Thanks..
    And the lyrics from the song.. bwahahah.. nice..! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fat models? Seriously? They are most definitely not fat, and the pants and gloves are awesome. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that person thinks they're fat, there is something wrong with them.
    Since when has "healthy" been "fat"?.
    Oh yeah, since bones were the latest fashion accessory.

    P.S- Love it as always
    MrsNervousSubject

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome!!
    I really love your creations!!
    They are so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kick ass! I've loved everything you've done so far. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much people. Your comments are like food for the hungry, drink for the thirsty and sex for the horny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it :) If I could have a model, I would take the blonde one.. I would take her to my cave, and have MY manwhores have some fun with her. x]

    ReplyDelete
  8. hii i was just wondering if maybe you could upload ur sim that was in your printed t-shirts for adult females the girl wearing the my dead pony shirt n i think shes the 1 here wearing the red shirt n heart glasses? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are the best, i love your taste, great work!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suuuper komplecik))) Szkoda że nie można pobrać
    Możesz umieścić w innym miejscu? Z media fire coś nie tak (

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was removed. :( Lucky me, I've downloaded this before but I don't have the gloves!!! D: Please update the file!!! ILY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These links are also broken, hope u can reupload them soon, I'm dying to have ur stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Does anybody know where i can download the blond hair ? Pleaaase help me, i'm looking for this hair for weeks =(

    ReplyDelete